lysis of adhesions

Wed Nov 18 16:58:14 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of smflynn08@aol.com Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 3:54 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: lysis of adhesions

I have had a couple of laprascopic surgeries but it all goes back to full cutting too.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, Nov 11, 2009 9:19 pm Subject: lysis of adhesions From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kelly murray Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 8:10 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: lysis of adhesions (was Dr. Redan)

Wendy, I had one surgery where they tried to do a Lap but he couldn't get in and had to do a big cut.  I have had two Laprascopic surgeries since.

Kelly

________________________________________ Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:38:50 -0600 ________________________________________ From: carynlruzich@comcast.net To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: lysis of adhesions (was Dr. Redan) I have had more adhesion surgeries than I can count and all but the last three have been open operations.  I now see a surgeon who cleans them out with the scope only.  I can't say that I think he gets them all using the scope and I'm going back in 2 weeks because my gastro said my stomach problems are from the adhesions.  I think he's hasn't been cleaning me out, but rather, weeding out on parts at a time.  I'm not quite sold on laparoscopy.  Never have gotten long term results.  Last one was in May and I'm sure I'll be having another soon.  Now I just have to make sure he tries to get them all this time.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: