Re: Adhesion Surgery

Sat Nov 14 16:44:52 2009

Olivia - I can tell you from experience, I have been diagnosed with adhesions back in 1991, had surgery shortly after the birth of my daughter in 1993(which they told me i could not ever have children - suprise - a very good suprise though) and have had surgery pretty much every 2-3 years after, right now i am in a different state, florida (i use to live in michigan) my surgeon down here wants to have nothing to do with surgery, he did surgery on me 3 years ago and told me that cutting through my stomach was like "taking a tissue to a brick". i have suffered with this chronic pain longer than i can tell you. It is a total debilitating desease, keeps me from living the life i really want to, sometimes i am totally bedridden until the "spasms" stop when after that i have the bloating and pain. i am going to see a Dr. Redan in Celebration Florida this month, i got his name from this site - THANK GOD...I am hopeful that he can help me with this situation as I am a young woman and i truly would like to live my life as i am suppose to. Especially for my daughter.

Good luck to you and I will let you know how Dr. Redan goes.

Sue

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm Subject: Adhesion Surgery

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of atasha Barrett ent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:24 PM o: adhesions-request@adhesions.org ubject: Re: Adhesion Surgery Yes I had surgery to remove adhesions Aug 2008 .They came back in Jan 2009 oing to be having surgery soon.It is never ending. ________________________________________ rom: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> ________________________________________ o: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> ent: Wed, November 11, 2009 9:40:22 PM ubject: Adhesion Surgery

ender: licb28@wichitaonline.net (Olivia) ubject: Adhesion Surgery I had sugery to remove adhesions in July of 2009. It is now November nd the chronic pain that required me to have surgery is back. Has anyone else had surgery to treat adhesions only to suffer from the ame horrible pain a few months after the surgery?

--
livia

o remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm .s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: