Help! Requesting doctor in central FL

From: IAS Admin (
Mon Oct 12 20:03:22 2009

sender: (sarah) Subject: Re: Help! Requesting doctor in central FL

Hi Sue, I also live in Bradenton/Sarasota and made the trek to Celebration for treatment. I am one of the lucky ones that rec'd successful treatment from Dr. Redan and Dr. McCarus. I travel there for all specialists needed by my family and I continue there with my gyn care. It's worth it! Best of luck to you...Dr. Redan is great. Sincerely, Sarah At Sun, 11 Oct 2009, wrote: >
>Kimberly Watkins,
>There is a doctor in Celebration Florida he practices out of Celebration
Hospital his name is Dr. Redan you can go on his website: I am trying to get in to see him now, just waiting on my surgeon to send my medical records to them and get a appt but if you go on the website and register they will send you a packet to fill out so you can get in to see him. I hear, from this website, that he is really good with adhesion situations - he specializes in it which is the first doctor that i have heard of that specializes in adhesions - how great is that...dont know if this is any help for you but i know me - im willing to do the 4 hour drive. i live in sarasota, florida and cant wait to go see him. >
>good luck
>-----Original Message-----
>From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <>
>Sent: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 11:46 pm
>Subject: Help! Requesting doctor in central FL
>From: [] On Behalf Of
>Kimberly Watkins
>Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:29 PM
>Subject: Help!
>I am new to the adhesions site but, I have been?suffering with adhesions
>since 2004. I am looking for a specialist that?can help me, that excepts
>medicaid and that is in the Central Florida Area. If you have any
>information pleae forward it to me.
>[moderator note: subject changed to reflect message topic]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: