Re: Gallbladder surgery adhesions

Tue Sep 8 19:08:43 2009

Diane,

I had my Gallbladder removed in 1996. My doctor said he couldn't do the laparascopic because of the massive adhesions I had from my prior surgery in

1993. I'm sure I have many more adhesions after the Gallbladder surgery. I'm surprised my intestines even function with all scar tissue.

--
Linda

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:50 PM Subject: Gallbladder surgery adhesions

> Sender: dianefry@live.com (Diane) > Subject: Re: Gallbladder surgery adhesions > > Is anyone still writing about this gallbladder adhesions,I had mine out in > 1993, > Is anyone still writing on gallbladder surgeries,and the problems they > have > afterwards?Please writ me back!!!!! Diane > >> >>At Sun, 8 Dec 2002, NyCurlyz14@aol.com wrote: >>> >>>Hello, >>>I've been having pains where my gallbladder is and my doctor won't do >>>anything about it. He says that I don't have many symptoms. I'm very >>>sick and don't know what to do. I don't know the other symptoms and if >>>someone could tell me what some of them are so that I can finally feel >>>better I would be truly greatful! Thank you! Please email me @ >>>NyCurlyz14@aol.com >>> >>>At Mon, 28 May 2001, Suze wrote: >>>> >>>>Hi Susan, >>>>Yes I can relate to what you are saying. I may be a little bit different > as my >>>>gallbladder surgery went wrong, and things have not got a lot better > since. >>>>Mine was done 8 years ago now and I have had 18 surgerys since all but > three >>>>have been adhesion related. I have had three since last August, my bowel >>>>became frozen with them and in my last surgery six weeks ago they found > my >>>>liver had folded over and was stuck down by the adhesions. >>>>You are so right it sure can hurt and cause lots of trouble. Its the old > story >>>>if I knew then what i know now, would I have had my gall bladder out? >>>>For > me >>>>id say yes as mine was full of stones and diseased. >>>>Hope your pain isnt to bad today >>>>take care >>>>thinking of you >>>>Suze >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: