frustrated

Sat Jul 11 15:32:23 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Brandy Bishop Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:55 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: frustrated

Donna,   The website he is referring to is the one for this mailing list.

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 4:39:13 PM
Subject: frustrated
Subject: Re: frustrated

Hi Nick, I think you forgot the link to "this website".  I'm very interested in it.

Regards, Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 9:18 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: frustrated From: nprocter1@gmail.com (Nick) Subject: frustrated

I have just found this web site and am interested that it if mainly focused on female patients.  I have had two abdominal hernia surgeries over the past 18 months.  I am now suffering from adhesions and dont want anyone else performing any surgery on my unless they can guarantee that I will be better after the surgery. I am currently having the typical pains associated with adhesions but now, in teh late afternoons, my whole body almost shuts down from the pain. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: