frustrated

Tue Jul 7 16:39:29 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of LOU COOPER Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 11:06 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: frustrated

HI, It might be the hernia mesh, that is giving you most of the pain, what mesh did you have put in,I had a lg hernia mesh put in 2 years ago. 3 weeks ago I went to a hernia surgeon, and he gave me same very useful info, If you are interested, you can e-mail me  at    louc289@gmail.com Lou.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: nprocter1@gmail.com (Nick) Subject: frustrated

I have just found this web site and am interested that it if mainly focused on female patients.  I have had two abdominal hernia surgeries over the past 18 months.  I am now suffering from adhesions and dont want anyone else performing any surgery on my unless they can guarantee that I will be better after the surgery. I am currently having the typical pains associated with adhesions but now, in teh late afternoons, my whole body almost shuts down from the pain. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: