Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Wed Jan 28 11:25:23 2009

For women who are suffering with infertility and other female problems, please go to the below website. Laura Bittencourt, the lady who owns Smart Body is a very kind, caring physical therapist who specializes in female problems. Since she does lectures in other states, she probably would be able to refer women to someone in their area.

http://www.smartbodypt.com

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Alta Costew To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:57 PM Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Thank you so much. I think any of us who have our "Miracle Babies" should do this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: ASH TRUETT <amtruett@yahoo.com>

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:22:23 AM
  Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

The Today show is currently looking for people who have "Baby Miracles"...people who have suffered with infertility for a variety of reasons. You can go to the Today show website and click on "Participate" in the left column of the home page.Once on the "Participate" page scroll down and you will a see a link to submit your story. Since your infertility was from adhesions should your story be picked up that would be one way to get a start.

Ashley

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 11:11 AM

Because of my adhesions I suffered from infertility. I am sure I am not the only one who did IVF here to have a child. How many celebs do you hear about who suffer from this? Not that many even though some celebs miraculously have twins in there 40's. Anyway, from the infertility support group we wrote letters trying to get support from celebs who were on record as going infertility treatments. Never did we hear back from one. I think they don't want to say anything. Sorry I am just being devils advocate.

Alta

---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS = ---------------------------------------------------------------------- <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:09:14 AM Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Would would think with all the plastic surgery, tummy tucks, etc. there would be a lot of celebs with painful adhesions. They have enough money to travel to Germany or wherever to get help. There must be some way to find celebs who have had this problem and would be willing to help our cause. Life has little happiness when one must live with excruciating pain.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Heather Hetrick To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:19 AM Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Yes it was Tammy Wynette. I keep looking for a celeb alive with adhesions but I can't find anything on anyone. I found some with endo that might be promising....

-------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Kelly Murray <klmurray_61@msn.com> -------------------------------------------------------------------- To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS = -------------------------------------------------------------------- <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:03:56 AM Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Good luck. I know in the past, people have written to Montel and Oprah and they weren't interested but that's not to say that they wouldn't be now. I think someone has to be famous and have ARD for Oprah and others to take notice. There was once a country singer and for the life of me, I can't think of her name. It was Tammy Wynette (I think) She had ARD for years and finally passed away with complications. Her daughter actually wrote our site. You can probably do a search on this website and find it.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: D. Tigoudar To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:50 PM Subject: Tha Oprah idea!

Hello fellow ARD suffers,

I wanted to try to find the original email I sent to the Oprah show but I have since changed computers or it may have been that I sent it in to her direct email through her web sites. You are all saying what I have had on my mind for years now bringing "Awareness" to our condition. Ive been thinking of contacting either the Montel Show or the The Doctors show they both deal primarily with physical problems. I think this would be our best shot. ive been stuck in bed for the past couple days and it wont get any better until I get to the doctor next week, Im willing to do all the emailing. I will send a email to them everyday if need be, If I get us on then it will be up to us to follow through and show up. We might be able to fill their entire audience. EMail meback with you thoughts.

Wishing you pain free days and nights. Tammie

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com=20 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.15/1921 - Release Date: 1/28/2009 6:37 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.15/1921 - Release Date: 1/28/2009 6:37 AM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: