Pain Medication

Fri Aug 1 20:59:42 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Mitchell Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:31 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Pain Medication

Caryn, Nerve blocks worked great for me. They were short term but worth it. I eventually had a decrease in pain reoccurrance after a period of time. Best of luck to you. Rebecca Mitchell (225) 685-9600 Have a Blessed Day  

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, krdfld@aol.com <krdfld@aol.com> wrote: From: krdfld@aol.com <krdfld@aol.com> Subject: Re: Pain Medication To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 7:38 PM Caryn, I'd have the main nerve cut too! If they only had to walk in our shoes they might be willing to do it. Thanks for the info. Kathi

-----Original Message----- From: carynlruzich@comcast.net To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:50 pm Subject: Re: Pain Medication I've had four rounds of nerve blocks and unfortunately the relief is very short term.  The pain team that treated me said the only fix was the cut the main nerve to the abdomen and no doctor would do that since I wouldn't know if I had a heart attack or anything else happen.  If it were my decision I would go for it, but it's considered unethical.   Don't dispare though, you may have better success with the nerve blocks than I did.  Keep a positive attitude and keep fighting the good fight and let me know if you decide to have it done and how they work for you.   Best of luck!

Caryn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: