Will this never end?

Mon Jul 21 20:26:11 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:51 PM Subject: Re: Will this never end?

Krys, Yes it's very good to share and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that knows exactly  how you feel. I've been fighting this hell myself off and on now for the last 30 years and I've heard I'm a hypochondriac, it's all in my head and I can't tell you how many times I've been told that adhesions don't cause pain.  I believe it's time for everyone who's going through this should write to Oprah so we can let the world know about adhesions and how they can make our live's a living hell and maybe just maybe get the medical community to do more research to find a solution so that all who suffer from ARD can have a better quality of life. Wendy

Subj: Will this never end? Date: 7/3/2008 4:44:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Sent on:    From: kryschamberlain@hotmail.com (Krys Chamberlain) Subject: Will this never end?

I have just had a wonderful holiday in Cyprus but the journey home was like the trip from hell.  I thought, after 7 years that I understood what triggered an attack and have avoided those foods.  I am beginning to think that food has nothing to do with it because I get the attacks regardless of my diet. The day before we were due to return home was uneventful.  Went out for a meal and all I had was a mushroom starter.  Harmless enough you would think but the following day I got the familiar gripy pains.  I had to endure 3 hours at the airport and then a 5+ hour flight with the pains. My doctor has prescribed anti spasmodics, analgesia, anti-depressants and anti emetics.  Nothing works and I wonder if life is worth it with a future of agonising pains to look forward to every day.  I sometimes think that the only light at the end of the tunnel is that the pains don't last forever and I do get a break from them.Sorry if this sounds like a self pitying rant but I know you will all understand what I am feeling and it's good to share, isn't it?

--
Krys.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: