Re: Adhesions after hysterectomy??

Fri Jul 11 19:33:28 2008

Hi, It is possible, and I have same problems as u I wish I never had the hysterectomy surely there is a doctor somewhere who can come up with some wonder drug for us ?

Diana

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 7:39 AM

--
--------------------------------------------------
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Subject: Adhesions after hysterectomy??

> Sender: kfrank214@yahoo.com (kfrank) > Subject: Adhesions after hysterectomy?? > > I have had multiple surgeries after the birth of my son 6 years ago. I > had a c-section with my son. I've also had cysts on my ovaries since I > was 12, just to give some back up info. So once I finally found a dr. > that wanted to actively do something to try to resolve the debilitating > pain, he discovered when doing my first lap. that there were adhesions > connecting my uterus to the lining of my stomach!! He removed the > adhesions and that lasted about 3 months, until the pain was bad enough > again that I could not go through my day to day life. When he did the > second lap, he once again removed adhesions, and upon waking up he > advised me that my uterus needed to be taken out to solve the problem. > My uterus stayed in that time, while my left ovary was removed due to > the hundreds of cysts that remained it and the adhesions were taking it > over! In April I decided that I had had enough, and went ahead with the > surgery to remove the uterus. I still have my right ovary and tube > though. So I've felt great since recovering in April, but now am having > some concerns. I am having the same back pain on the right side that > has plauged me for years!! Is it possible that the adhesions can come > back, even though they don't have my uterus to hang on to and pull every > which way?? My doc. seems to think it has to be something else since > there is nothing left on my right side. Am I crazy or is this > possible?? >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: