My Joanie, her life!

Mon Oct 15 17:02:02 2007

I live in Salem, Oregon.

In the past, my wife had adhesion removal 1991.

She had her Hysterectomy in 1983.

By 1991 she was seen at OHSU, Portland, Or. and Dr. Paul Kirk did the Adhesion removal below the belly button, Laprascopy.

The other operations:

Past Operations,

Gall Bladder removal, Ectopic Pregancy removal, Appendix removal, and there was exploratory surgery at the pubic line area. That was infected afterwards and was fine later.

She had the Uterine Device also in the past, Copper 7 inserted, got pregant and that was removed.

She then had PID, Endometriosis also.

But at this time, since 1991 at OHSU, she started to have some restrictions in her movements in the lower right quadrant. (1991 she had adhesion removal)

In September 2004, she felt like someone had hit her with a baseball bat in the back, the lower spine. She was stooping down and could not get back up.

A few months later she had a gait problem, balance, vertigo, headaches, daily constant diarrhea, hemrroids, and always torn on the anus now.

She had many months of vomiting at times, developed celiac disease, gastritis, facet disease and has almost stopped walking by 2004. Now she has many bulging discs and one is tearing! Why so many bulging discs at once?

Notes:

In April 2003 she had some dental work, teeth extracted and in May 2003 she had a partial mask of numbness on the face. By September 2004 her walking became a problem.

By June 2005 her bowel problems set in and have not changed since.

In 2006 she had a spinal tap, bloodwork, many MRI's, saw the Neurologist and he said it is Celiac disease.

The Gastro doctor said it is Gastritis after doing colonscopy and endoscopy.

She has lived on medication for pain, for the bowels, epidurals in the lower spine and and lower cervical area.

She is still the same after all of this testing.

Her walking problem was after one year of NSAIDS, Celebrex, Mobic, Vioxx and Bextra.

They gave her antidepressants with those NSAIDS. They have her many months of Toradol and Kenelog Shots for fibromyalgia???

They blame her walking on her DX of Fibromyalgia in 1989. But what is that and what sponsors that?

She was Gluten Free for 4 months and still had problems. I put her on Zeolite and Colustrum. She improved, but in 3 months she is right back to daily bowel problems. She is in so much stress. She stopped the Vicodin, Percacets to see if her life changed, but not at all! Her pain goes on and on and on!

She knows Adhesion Restricting in her lower right quadrant. It is tugging in that area. The pain is in her thighs badly and out to the outter hips as she sits, walks and lays down.

She saw the OBGYN doctor and she did the Ultrasound, vaginal and on the stomach. No problems!!! Negative.

She feels if she stops protecting that area and makes a huge movement that something will feel like it popped. She is restricted, limited and can't change any of this, for she is stuck inside!

Adhesions stretching is what she says it is. I am so lost in this life.

No doctors her locally will explore her adominal cavity for adhesions that can be obstructing her bowels, affecting her walking, her sleep, and all the pain involved is all ignored.

What can we do here? Do you know anyone in Salem, Oregon to help us? (A doctor)

When she had those teeth extracted, they told us that the shots and Nitrous caused a walking problem, maybe??? Not! She had their B12 Shots, Folic Acid and changed her diet. She had Physical Therapy, pelvic and gait training!!! She had pain and they had her do this!

Please help if you can. I read this,

http://www.adhesionrelateddisorder.com/high-quality-adhesiolysis.html and it makes sense to us.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: