pressure on bowel

Mon Oct 15 17:00:24 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of faith duboise Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:24 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: pressure on bowel

I just found out I also have gallstones.Plus adhesions so the pain is terrible But I am not Kathy

pandagirl8790@aol.com wrote: Hi Kathy,        Is this pressure on one side of your stomach and goes around to your back? I have had those symptoms and went to the doctor in so much pain they did an emergency  cat scan! It showed I was just having an inflamation to my bowel. I was told it could have been something I ate (even 3 days before) so I hope this information is helpful.   Marilyn

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 8:06 pm Subject: pressure on bowel Sender: auntkkmarie@aol.com (Kathy) Subject: pressure on bowel I have been experiencing a pressure-like sensation on my bowel. Is this a symptom of bowel obstruction? Thank you!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: