Re: Doctor in California

From: Debbie (
Sun Jun 3 14:51:40 2007

<<does anyone know of a doctor in California. Northern California?>>

Dr. Andrew Cook in Los Gatos is well known for successful treatment of adhesions, endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain. He's definitely worth consulting for a second opinion.

Dr. Cook is my physician and, frankly, after meeting Dr. Cook several years ago I would not want anyone other than him to perform surgery on me. He is a wonderful, compassionate man with a genuine desire to help women like us suffering with pelvic pain.

Good luck!


Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: