Re: Leg Pain

From: Melissa (
Sun Jun 3 14:58:39 2007

I also have the leg numbness and pain (especially pelvic pain-burning). My surgeon said there was nothing left for him to do so I went to my primary care doctor. They are sending me to a neurologist! They are pretty sure I have something called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy). The only way to know for sure is to see a neurologist who specializes in RSD. I have a constant burning feeling deep in my pelvis and right groin. The skin on my right leg is numb for the most part but if I pinch it, the pain "shatters" through my whole thigh. It's a very weird feeling! All I know is they say it nerve damage and it could be from having 7 abdominal surgeries in the past 2 years! Try going to a neurologist and see what they say. I'm hoping that there is something besides pain medicine to help me! Good luck!!!

At Mon, 21 May 2007, IAS Admin wrote: >
>From: [] On Behalf Of
>Diena LoBianco
>Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:25 PM
>Subject: Re: Leg Pain
>You need to find a Pain management dr.  It's not easy to find a good one
but >they are out there.  I saw a horrible one for months just so that I could
>get my percocet until I found my wonderful pelvic pain specialist.  I am
>finally starting to feel better.  He doesn't just give me pain meds., he is
>treating my symptoms as well.  Dena (NY)
>From: (Linda)
>Subject: Leg Pain
>Help please I've had adhesion pain for over a year my gynocologist
>doesn't feel "comfortable" giving me any more pain meds and won't
>operate unless there is something pathologicaly wrong.Today the pelvis
>pain is extreme and my left leg is completely numb and painful to point
>I couldn't walk. Is this the adhesion? anybody ever have this I just
>can't stand it anymore.Do I have to see a different kind of doctor? I
>appreciate any help!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: