Dr Sharp

Fri Oct 20 15:12:22 2006

Hi, I haven't posted in a hecka long time. I get to frustrated and to be honest, I don't even go in here much anymore. I did travel this week from, central California to SLC Utah to see Dr Sharp.

The only relief I get these days is, called "field block" injection. I travel to SLC Utah, because Dr Sharp is the only doctor that knows how to help. If I come up here and have one on Wednesday and another on on the next Wednesday, that should help me pretty much for a few months. Since I am trying to get off of all my meds (oxycotin and stuff).....this is my plan to get my life back.

I am depressed, and have thought of ways to much lately of ending it. With much prayer and thinking by me and my family, this plan hopefully will work for me.

Dr Sharp also told me today of something the FDA approved of recently for adhesions. (He is on the FDA board)....he said it wasn't any good and for me to just keep trying to hang in there, that something would work someday for me. I adore him and how he helps each patient. I have seen him with others. He's a kind good man.....I am a little, ok a lot loopy tonight. These injections hurt me....but I hope and pray that I can have my old life back. Even though it was pretty uninteresting. Hope your all getting some help

--
Kristie Liston
http://www.extrafeetmom@yahoo.com.  With much prayer and thinking by me and my
family, this plan hopefully will work for me.

Dr Sharp also told me today of something the FDA approved of recently for adhesions. (He is on the FDA board)....he said it wasn't any good and for me to just keep trying to hang in there, that something would work someday for me. I adore him and how he helps each patient. I have seen him with others. He's a kind good man.....I am a little , ok a lot loopy tonight. These injections hurt me....but I hope and pray that I can have my old life back. Even though it was not that interesting, it was mine............ Hope your all getting some help Kristie Liston http://www.extrafeetmom@yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: