Constipation

Sun Jul 30 12:20:35 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Susen Zwicker Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 9:27 AM Subject: Re: Constipation

Hi, I kept this on file, now I remember why.   You take one thing (serrapeptase 30 mg. once a day after what= the one big meal?) but when do you take your mixture?  Once a day too?  I have a kidney problem to go along w/the adhesions, so I have to pass this "mixture" past my Nepherologist yet-actually both.  I changed Drs. again so that is the other reason I waited, I trust this Dr. a whole lot more than the other in regards to knowing what to do w/my kidney.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.  I am an adhesions member too, I've had them since I was 18 and have numerous surgeries for them, I am now 44 and don't care to go thru another surgery if I can help it.  More risk when you're older and I may have to go thru a kidney transplant yet (actually, I will eventually). Sue

dbargad@aim.com wrote: Hi everyone-  I wanted to post yet again how very much I have benefited by eating one real meal a day and not overstuffing myself.  I use serrapeptase enzyme 30mg once a day after meals and have been for 6 months and its impossible to explain how my life has changed for the better.  I also mix my own Milk of Magnesia.  I buy a large bottle of plain generic Equate MOM at walmart, buy a flavored exlax (cherry, chocolate, mint, orange) and some mineral oil.  I resorted to this because Dulcolax discontinued there Milk of Magnesia.  Using mineral oil along with Mom makes a huge difference.  I am like mad chemist but whatever works

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: