Adhesions

Sun Jul 30 12:19:19 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Diena LoBianco Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:24 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions

Hello, Phuti I have been suffering with adhesions for approx. 15 years.  I was hopsitalized for 6 weeks in 2004 due to 2 bowel obstructions caused by my adhesions.  My back was killing me.  I thought that I had developed a kidney infection.  All tests showed nothing.  In december 2005 I was sent back to the hospital with a blockage and lower back pain.  The prior week I was told that I had kidney stones.  I believe that I had passed the stones the night before I entered the hospital because I was bleeding.  They diagnosed me with a herniated disc - that's not what's bothering me!!!  I went to my md yesterday for pain medicine since my pain has returned with a vengence.  When I urinate, my left side feels like someone is stabbing me and then my lower back pain increases.  I believe that my adhesions are attached to my bladder which somehow is affecting my kidneys.  Oh, by the way, he wrote me a prescription for 15 tylenol w/ codeine - why don't these doctors hear us when we talk to them!!!  I'm searching for a pain management dr. now.  I'm going to a urologist, having another colonoscopy, and seeing my obgyn all in the next 2 weeks.  Good luck to you and please let me know if you have any luck finding out what this back pain is.                                        Diena

"IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: phutim@ul.ac.za (Phuti) Subject: Adhesions

I was diagnosed with adhesions in 2004, and since then I've been experiencing a terrible backache. does anyone out there have the same problem. could this be related to adhesions?

Phuti

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: