Devastation!

Tue Jul 25 18:59:08 2006

I haven't posted for quite along time because of illness.I recently had to shut off my ISP provider so no one will be able to e-mail me.I also had to shut off my cable and pawn alot of my things for gas and food just to survive.My pain has come back full blown.I am set up for another colonoscopy and surgery again.I know that surgery is not the answer, but I can't even afford to go on social securtiy disability.In the state of Florida you have to be out of work for 1 yr before you are even considered.I live on my own right now and have no idea how I am going to make it, except by the grace of God. I have prayed this time that when I have my 14th surgery that I don't wake up, that the Lord will just take me home this time.This disease has drained me emotionally and phyiscally.I am a christian and tried several churhes and christian organizations to get help.But unfortunately you either have to be a member of the church or donate money.I just assumed that christians help each other when in need? I lost it yesterday after visting one of the largest churches here in the tampa bay area and was turned away because I wasn't a member.

I pray that the Lord will take me home this time on my 14th surgery, so that way I won't have to worry anymore about how to survive here on earth.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: