Please read! Suggestions for pain

Mon May 1 21:52:46 2006

I just wanted to let everyone know in case you haven't tried it, physical therapy and massages work for the pain from adhesions!! In December after surgery I started having so much pain from adhesions that I couldn't work, eat, have a bowel movement, or get through a day without crying. This went on for about 3 months. Then I came across the website for Clear Passage which is a combination of Physical therapy and massage to break up adhesions. Since I didn't have the money to go there, I went to a physical therapist who specializes in womens abdominal pain and myfacial pain release. A family doctor can refer you but I believe it has to be under pelvic floor dysfunction since adhesion diagnosis are not covered by insurance.

There was only one in the area.

I also went to a local Chiropractors office and started getting massages on my stomach and lower back. (which was actually covered partially by my insurance)I started seeing results after a few weeks. I also had my boyfriend massage my stomach every nigh with oil as well. I have now been pretty much completely pain free for about a month!!!! Please try this, it really does work. The only thing that still bothers me is the huge lumps in my stomach that make it stick out but at least there is no more pain and I am alot less depressed. Also for the CONSTIPATION I ordered Colinix from Drnatura.com. It has been making me feel wonderful and I have been actually going to the bathroom almost every day. Before this I was only going once every Two Weeks if I was lucky!! These are just my suggestions but there is nothing to lose to try this, especially the massages and physical therapy. If anyone has any questions my email address is kemcat@juno.com. Good Luck to everyone!!!

--
CathyK

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: