Massive adheasions

Sun Dec 11 20:10:00 2005

My name is Linda and i have writen here several times. I have severe adominal adheasion. Two years ago i had overian cancer and i had a 11 cm tumer removed. It caused more adheasions. I am now going once a week for trigger point injections and adominal wall therpy. On Sept 26 of this year i had rotater cuff operation on my left sholder. Three weeks into physcial therpy my sholder froze. Guess what the Dr. said that it was adheasion. On Monday I went to the hospital and they put me to sleep and broke away the adheasions. The Dr. told me that it was adheased all the way around. When i told the therpist at the university that i had adheasions in my sholder they told me that 1 in every 10 million people get them this severe. and it would not matter what kind of operation i was to have . I am very saseptable to getting them . It has to do with the make up of the body tissue and the amount of air and the amount of blood during the operation. Well i guess i have the perfect combination. I wish that social security would see this as a dease. I was just letting everyone know that it is dot just an adominal thing it can severly affect any part of your body. I have had 17 operations most of them to remove tumers, some nerve operations from trapped nerves in adheasions. I am in alot of pain but i beleave that i am having good success with the adominal treatment at the university. It is called adominal wall therpy with trigger point injections. Has any one else been going threw this treatment?

--
linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: