tired of doctors and no answers

Sun Dec 11 20:10:43 2005

I am having the hardest time trying to get a doctor to listen to me. I had my gallbladder removed in 8/04 after it became infected and had adhered to my stomach. I then had an adhesion removal surgery in May 2005 and since september I have been having the following symptoms pain in the upper left side when laying down after laying down/when waking up I have chest pain and difficulty breathing hard time sleeping from the pain pain also radiates to my back upper and lower nauseas all the time and my abdomen swells all the time,

I have had a pelvic and abdominal ct that was normal gastric emptying study also normal lots of blood work aslo normal I have been to several doctors and they all pass me back and forth to each other. I have now been given vicadin and zofran and they all want me to get on antidepressants. The surgeon is trying to tell me he doesnt think its adhesions this soon after the last surgery. The last ones came back sooner than this time. I really feel like thats what these symptoms are from. Please let me know if anyone else suffers from these symptoms.

Thanks for all of the support in advance. I have really gotten alot from reading the posts here!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: