If you have recurring partial obstructions...

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Sep 13 20:29:09 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Subject: Re: If you have recurring partial obstructions...

I have tried a lot of the different laxative and they are just too painful for me to use. My friend suggested that I buy "Colon Clenz" at the health food store and I decided to try it. It really worked good as far as the pain and I did get cleaned out good. I would recommend anyone that has problems with taking laxatives to try it and see if it works for you. I also had tried the stool softeners and they were too painful also.

You might try to eat less salads and see if it helps the pain. Kelly

--

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of DBargad@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:29 AM Subject: Re: If you have recurring partial obstructions...

I find that eating light and eating right helps. I am down to soups and salads now. I am in alot of discomfort with adhesions and am making an appt with my gyn to discuss surgery options. I am going to try myofacial release first and see if it helps at all.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: