Re: Pain during 2 personal moments

Sat Aug 20 10:44:40 2005

Hi Ann- I can relate somewhat. Since I have the adhesions from my gall bladder surgery as well as adhesions from previous surgeries (hysterectomies etc) I also have pain when I need to have a bowel movement or have gas.(sorry guys, lovely images I know, lol) Mine doesn't seem to be as bad as yours but sometimes I get these sharp pains that take my breath away and then I have to run to the bathroom, so I'm sure it's more adhesions on my intestines. I know I have them on my colon.

As for relations with my hubby, well...I'm sorry to say we haven't had them in years at this point (we're only married 5 years) and it frustrates the heck out of us, but it's more out of fear on his part that he's going to hurt me, even though I assure him he won't. That's another story for another board, lol.

If you're screaming when you have a bowel movement maybe it's time to get some more help in getting rid of the adhesions...like another surgery. I know we all hate to hear that because we all end up with more adhesions, but you don't want to end up with a bowel obstruction which could be dangerous. Wishing you a pain free day- Ivy

At Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Ann Marie wrote: >
>Some times when I go to the bathroom I get such pain I yell. Basically
>it isn't while I go, it is before. It is so hard to explain and the
>doctors seem to not answer me about it. Basically when my body is
>getting ready to urinate or have a bowel movement it hurts really bad.
>Sometimes it hurts so bad that I have a hard time going. It is when you
>get your body ready to go. Not sure if it is like pushing or what.
>Basically I can recreate the sensation even if not going to the
>bathroom. I hope someone understands me. This one makes me feel like
>an idiot.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: