post-surgery pain

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Aug 20 10:45:44 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:42 AM Subject: Re: post-surgery pain

You are free to have as many surgeries as you like.

Do you really know what to expect say after the 25th or 30th one? I can get some names of people that kept going back just to have some relief for a few months and now it has caused tremendous health problems and even death. I didn't say I would never have surgery again.

I will if a new cure comes along that I research and it looks promising or if I am severely blocked but I won't go every few months just to have a small amount of relief. After every adhesion surgery I have had, my adhesions have gotten worse with the exception of the last one.

I haven't heard anyone getting better after having a lot of surgeries, all I have heard is that they are worse. I was just giving my opinion.

You can take it or leave it but I only gave my opinion on this as I do care about ARD sufferers. Kelly From: RachLux68@yahoo.com (Rach) Subject: Re: post-surgery pain

Kelly,

I understand where you are coming from & I understand your decisions NOT to have surgery. I think the basic idea is that some of us make different decisions on what to do based on our life styles & what WE feel is best for us. Each of us is differnt.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: