Re: Pain during 2 personal moments

Sat Aug 20 10:44:05 2005

At Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Ann Marie wrote: >
>Some times when I go to the bathroom I get such pain I yell. Basically
>it isn't while I go, it is before. It is so hard to explain and the
>doctors seem to not answer me about it. Basically when my body is
>getting ready to urinate or have a bowel movement it hurts really bad.
>Sometimes it hurts so bad that I have a hard time going. It is when you
>get your body ready to go. Not sure if it is like pushing or what.
>Basically I can recreate the sensation even if not going to the
>bathroom. I hope someone understands me. This one makes me feel like
>an idiot.

Ann Marie,

Hey, I just read your post and have similar problems. About the bathroom stuff, I have just come to the conclusion that you have to go so you have to endure the pain. I saw a nurse practioner the other day and she told me to take Milk of Magnesia for the bowel pains. She said that my bowels were probably not soft enough. I tried it and believe it or not, it worked. I take a dose about every other day and the BMs are much better. Sorry, but I don't really have that much problem urinating.

About the sex thing, it is really bad. Thank God I have a really understanding husband and he is very considerate. This is kind of embarassing, but he just takes it really slow and easy, and it seems to help. Sometimes I am so scared to do it, because I know that I will be in pain for days afterward, and then sometimes I have very little pain. But I have figured out that if I take 2 Lortab before sex, I am very relaxed and have almost no pain, but I can't have orgasms with the pain meds. Do you? It is really weird, but I heard that the pain meds block something in your brain so the orgasms are blocked also. It's a wonder my husband stays with me, but he does thank goodness. I don't know if I helped you, but I hope so. Feel free to write me anytime!

Ann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: