Outcome of Surgery

Wed Aug 17 20:55:45 2005

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long to write after surgery (Aug 4) but I was a little busy. My surgery went very well - it was the easiest surgery I have ever had! I was so worried about pain after surgery but it wasn't so bad. The doc said that was because he didn't have to mess with my intestines very much this time. I was so relieved and then felt silly for worrying about it so much.

I got some good news and bad news - the adhesions were not so bad this time but the endo was worse than before. The doc says that is good since the adhesions are the worse problem and they were better than the last time. The endo is age dependent and should stop growing as I get older (only 38 now though so don't know when he expects it to stop).

Thanks to all who prayed for me - it really helped!! Before this surgery I was really depressed and thought I was going to die from the adhesions one day. Now I see a light at the end of the tunnel and have some hope that they won't grow back. The doc says I should be OK for at least 3 months . I am not totally healed yet and am still experiencing some pain but it is not as extreme as it was before. For that I am grateful - even if it is only for a few months.

I don't know if it was the dr or what, but there is hope for all of you - my adhesions have been bad for 4 years and to be told that he found so few this time was like getting a miracle. I will pray that each of you get the same miracle. Feel free to contact me if you wish - Again - thanks to all who emailed me before sugery and for those who prayed. It really meant a lot ot me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: