Somewhat scared

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Mar 31 20:40:49 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 11:00 PM Subject: Re: Somewhat scared

Heather, There are alot of possiblities out there for getting an adhesion in your abdomin. I hate to be the bear of bad news, but when ever you have surgery no matter what, your body will naturally want to protect itself my forming scar tissue which is adhesions.

The more surgery you have, the worst it can get. Unfortunately there is no known cure for adhesions and the majority of people don't even realize they have it until there is excruitating pain in the abdomin. But then again, it could be a number of reasons for abdominal pain. But I will tell you this, you will develope adhesions again. They form right away after being closed. I hope and pray you will be able to stay pain free. I am glad they found out what was causing your pain and took care of it. I pray that this is all the surgery you will ever have. Take care and God bless. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: