Re: Help from someone with ovarian adhesions.....

Fri Feb 18 08:00:47 2005

Rissa, This is so amazing!!!!! I haven't been to the adhesions site literally since last March when I wrote this previous message. So today I thought I would just check in and peek at some of the messages....well...here is your reply to my post, written almost a year ago......WoW is right!! Anyways..

I am still dealing with all the same issues. Last April..I was hospitalized for a ruptured ovarian cyst...and I haven't been back to the doctor since mainly because I am in sort of a "trying to ignore it all stage". I know I can't do this much longer because the pain has gotten unbearable again. Now..

we have also been trying for children to no avail' ...so I know I'll have to look into things more. Lately I've also been having severe ovulation pain that lasts up to five days along with period-like bleeding. So...believe me... I know how you feel and I sure would like to correspond with you if you want.... After all..maybe it was fate that brought me back to this site today to find your reply.... I still think it's really weird..lol. Anyways... feel free to e-mail me at: horseluvnhonee@yahoo.com

Take care, Hugs, Olivia

At Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Rissa wrote: >
>WOW! It is amazing how you can find someone out in the world that has
>the same thing going on.
>I don't even know where to go from here. ~Riss
>
>Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Olivia wrote:
>>
>>Hi folks,
>>I'm wondering if anyone can help me out? I have endometriosis and have
>>had three laparoscopies...(two for endo and one for a ruptured ovarian
>>cyst). At my last lap., which was last August, my right ovary was
>>adhered to my posterior cul-de-sac by tight adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: