Re: Starting to get really down

Tue Feb 8 23:10:50 2005

Jr...

Please know that you are not alone! I have had 27 surgeries, have also lost my job and am hanging dearly onto the last months of my cobra insurance that is causing me to go broke! I know you feel depressed and that life like this isn't worth living, but you have to think of the things in your life that do bring you joy.

I have felt the same way many times, feeling like I just can't fight the pain anymore, can't endure another surgery, wondering why i have to go through such an ordeal. It's been 15 years already for me, and I am only 36. I will admit there are days that I want to say the hell with this life, but then I think of how God pulled me through all the life threatening situations and surgeries so that i can be here to watch my children grow, and hopefully enjoy a full life with my husband. Whatever your family situation, I am sure that you are loved and love in return and would leave a huge void in the lives of many if you chose to give up. We are all here to support you. We understand. Don't give up on yourself. Someday, someone will help heal us. I have faith enough for both of us!

Hugs and prayers,

Jeanne

> Sender: poohandwolves@yahoo.com (jr)
> Subject: Re: Starting to get really down
>
> WOW!! IWAS STARTING TO THINK I WAS ALONE.I TOO HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH
> EXTREME PAIN,I HAVE HAD 22 SURGURYS.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: