Re: HELP! Advice needed!

Sun Nov 7 17:41:53 2004

> Call the Doctor in the state you lived in last year.

If you cannot go to see the old doctor, ask for a referal to someone that thos Md feels will help you.

Ask to have the records of your surgery from last year forwared to you or to the MD that your former MD recommends. How this helps. Let me know what happens.......Jeanne

>----- Original Message -----
Date: Friday, November 5, 2004 5:01 pm Sender: (Julie Tom ) Subject: HELP! Advice needed! >
> I just went to a new doctor today (a Pelvic Pain specialist)...
> and I am feeling really uneasy about the whole experience.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: