Anyone in Nevada

Wed Oct 20 20:28:28 2004

Hello to all,

I have been reading the board for several months. I am finally at the lowest point in my life and need help. I am taking an antidepressant daily and eating pain pills like they are candy. My regular doctor believes in adhesions suffers and wants me to get into pain management, but the waiting list is 9 months out. I have had several open surgeries (removal of large intestine, hysterectomy, gall bladder...). 18 months ago I had an open surgery to remove adhesions. All was well for 18 months, then they came back with a vengeance. I spoke to my surgeon and he will "try" laparoscopic surgery but might still have to open me up. He will not just go in and explore and said that once he starts I am committed. My husband wants me to do this even though I have explained that another open surgery just allows more adhesions sooner. I am just looking for a doctor in the Nevada or California area that specializes in adhesions or laparoscopic surgeries. If anyone has any information please e-mail me at jmorris@unr.edu. Thanks for listening to my pity party and please keep posting messages as it keeps me up-beat.

--
Sincerely,
Jess

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: