Re: Adhesions on my entire left side

Tue Sep 7 14:31:39 2004

Linda,

I am having much of the same problems. I have pain only on my left side from the groin area to the left flank. After many test.. they think it MIGHT me more adhesions. The pain is great, so I understand. I am 28 and a single mother. I feel as if life is passing me by. I throw up often and using the bathroom is pure hell. I just had a lap done in April in which they found tons of adhesions on my bowels, ovaries, bladder, you name it. I was pain free for about three weeks and then it started again. I am at a lose as to what to do. I have a great job which I worked hard to earn. I have a great son who is only four and can't understand what is wrong with his Mommy. How can I explain it, when no one seems to know. Any advice from anyone would be much appreciate. I feel like I am in the dark and I am not sure how much more I can take.

--
Colleen

At Sun, 11 Jul 2004, Linda wrote: >

Hello I am a 45 year old, suffering from adhesions for the last six >years. I am miserable, and have been throwing up after I have horrible >pain on left side in the goin area and upper left side. I am now just >recovering from a cervical fusion of my neck, and was hoping it would >take care of all pains. My neuro office will see me today for checkup >on surgery.His staff has discussed with me that this could be from the >scar tissue issue I have on my entire left side. I am going NUTS WITH >PAIN.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: