Re: what else? adhesions

Tue Sep 7 10:54:24 2004

Cheryl,

I have almost the same problems. They wanted to do a colonoscapt on me. As soon as they inserted the pencil sized tube or whatever they call it, I instantly started yelling at him to " TAKE THAT OUT,OR GET ME MORE PAIN MEDICINE " Thank goodness he immediately removed that tube. It was lucky that he went no farther.

A few months after that I was lucky enough to go to Germany and have Dr. Korell perform 2 surgeries. He drew me a picture of what he had found the 1st surgery. My colon had fallen down and had a double S shape that was being held there by adhesions. At that time I weighed 100 lb pounds. Eating would just cause me more pain.

My last surgery was in July, 2002. That was my eighth surgery. About three weeks ago I had severe pain again and I am very sure that my stitches tore or ripped again.

If you want to talk or have questions don't hesitate to email me. Montana girl __________________________________________________

At Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Cheryl wrote: __________________________________________________ >
>I am wondering if anyone else experiences what I do. I know this is
>kind of gross, but before, during, and after a bowel movement, I feel
>totally ripped, and torn inside, causing chronic pain. I am also the
>past few months starting to have pain in my back at the bottom of my
>ribcage, they call it flank pain. My kidney's have been checked out,
>and they are fine. I'm thinking that the adhesions have spread back
>there? I have been living on percocet, and now the Dr. that I saw today
>wants to put me on morphine, or methadone, or something else that I
>can't remember for long term pain. I am seriously thinking of going to
>Germany for the surgery. Thanks for listening. Cheryl in Oregon.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: