Re: New to site

Wed Jan 28 14:19:56 2004

Dear shelia, Reading your post was like reading about myself. I see my surgeon tomorrow to see if she will do a lap and try to lysis these adhesions. i know more might form but right now i dont have a good quality of life. I take pain pills from the time i go to bed until the time i wake up. I vaccumed today and after a few minutes i was in so much pain i was bent over. Just to walk a little bit is painful. I had to quit my job and just to do about any- thing is painful. To have a Bowelmovement is painful and my stomache boats everyday and looks like im about 9 months pregnant. Some days are better then others. So i see it as go in , cut the adhesions and at least give me some pain relief for awhile. I also feel so bad that my husband has to do most of the work around the house and with the kids. Even tho im in pain i get up and try to do somethings around the house and with the kids. My hubby fusses at me and makes me sit back down becuase he doesnt want to see me hurting worse. I sometimes think that maybe the adhesions were my fault because my last doctor told me that the reason i had adhesions was becuase i got up and tried to do too much after the surgery and didnt give my body enough time to heal. But after reading everyones post it seems like no matter what we do etc we are going to get adhesions. The doctor had me thinking it was all my fault. About the itching with the pain meds. I take two 25mgs of benadryl when i take my pain meds and that helps alot with the itching. I had a really good ER doctor recommend it to me and it works. If i dont take the benadryl then I itch like crazy. Even if you take the pain meds and start itching later, take the benadryl and it will stop the itching. I hope it helps. sarah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: