Re: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts

Thu Nov 20 22:16:19 2003

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN-I WON'T HAVE ANY MORE SURGERIES UNLESS ITS A "EMERGENCY". NINE SINCE 1999 IS TOO MANY FOR ME! WHEN THEY WENT IN AND FOUND THE ADHESION ON THE LIVER HAD IT DONE ANY DAMAGE TO THE LIVER? MY BLOOD WORK SAID I HAD A "HIGH" LIVER ENZYMES. MINE HURTS WORSE WHEN I LAY ON MY RIGHT SIDE-HAVE TO ACTUALLY SLEEP ON MY BACK MOST OF THE TIME. I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS SHERRY G

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:33 PM Subject: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts

>
> Sender: "Sue" <compstar@bright.net>
> Subject: Re: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts
>

Sherry, I haven't posted in a while, just too busy, but wanted to say I had those same symptons, and when they finally went in, there was a very thick, tight hard adheasion wrapped around the liver, connecting to diaphram and omentun and wrapped around the bend in the upper right colon. she removed that, and I was painfree 9 days.and in 10 days I had same exactly pain, about 1/2 inch over. I have such a mass of adhesions in the bowels, she stated right on the report , it was too much for her to even attempt.

I use Visualization and prayer, and massage to ease pain, IF THERE is a next surgury, they had better be 100% guarentees. I am getting too old for this! Sorry, Rant.

SueR in Ohio

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: