tried few ways to stop or slow down addhesions

Tue Nov 11 21:00:18 2003

hi there all. I have read alot of your messages, they all remind me of what my beautiful wife Julie is going through. Julie, friends call her juggers, was born with the disease called hersprungs. A disease which attacks the bowel. At the age of 14, juggers became ill, followed bye burst appendix, since the first operation julie has had many more, a total of 19 in 15 years, half of them where for operations to remove sections of her bowel, julie has only small bowel left, so she is having alot of trouble with pain caused bye those nasty ***** adhesions and not been able to eat. julie has been in and out of hospital every 3-4 months for blockages so on the drip for 1-2 weeks,now no solids just juices and Ensure, The doctors have tried a few things to try and get rid of the adhesions, they say that julie is full of them, Her Dr, (bless him for all the help he can do)has tried on her while he was operating in 2001, a thing called "BARRIER, its a spray which is sprayed on the adhesions, 2002 another operation for julie, while he was operating he noticed that the adhesions he sprayed from previous surgery, has made them go like a sponge, and not getting any bigger, but the problem with adhesions are still there, as they keep growing and growing around the sprayed area, and causing her more pain. julie has so many, they sit on her stomache wall, right down to her rectum area, her rectum has been removed. also julie has seen a doctor from germany, he does a proceedure called "PROCAINE, a needle is injected in to the scar with the substance to try and slow the adhesions down, without luck they still grow. julie now in so much pain everyday and i meen in capital letters, IN PAIN EVERY DAY, we too are seaching for pain relief and rid of adhesions. I hope that that this may help others.

regards bruce.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: