adhesions and cysts

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Nov 11 20:59:31 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janine Love Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:54 AM Subject: Re: adhesions and cysts

Yes, adhesions do grow back and can be the reason you are having trouble getting pregnant. I had the same problems, but did eventually get pregnant. Surgery at this point should be the LAST answer. You should discuss with your doctor the possibility of the return of the adhesions and the effect it is having on your fertility, but please make sure to read the boards and the quilt before even considering another surgery.

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:22 PM Subject: adhesions and cysts Sender: joyepittman@bellsouth.net (joye)

Several years ago I was diagnosed as having an ovarian cyst. Upon laparscopic surgery the Dr. found that there were adhesions connecting my ovary to my uterus. I was fairly young and not well informed so I didn't ask many questions. Now that I am trying to get pregnant I am having some serious concerns. I have recently found that I have another fairly large cyst and have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. During the laparscopic surgery the Dr. said that he removed as much scar tissue as possible. Does this scar tissue regrow? I was not given a cause for the adhesions so could this be keeping me from getting prgnant? Finally what things should I discuss with my Dr. this time around? Please help!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: