Has anyone tried acupuncture!

Sun Apr 27 07:03:16 2003

I have been suffering from adhesions for 18 months now which i got after my hysterectomy in 2002. within 3 months of my operation I was having terrible cramp like attacks, as many as 10 a day. My Dr. insisted that I had IBS in tried several different treatments, none of which worked. Eventually I was sent for a laparoscopy which truned into a laparotomy due to interanal bleeding. The report on the op stated that they found massive omental and blowel adhesion to thee right iliac fossa area and the anterior abdominal wall. If anyone could but this in plain english I would be so pleased!. The attacks returned within about a week, and I have been told that I will just have to put up with them as there is nothing else then can do. Yesterday I recorded 32 attacks and 27 the day before. I wake with them and go to sleep with them, the thought of having them for the rest of my life is unbearable to say the least. Someone suggested having acupunture to help with the pain, I have my first appointment on the 5th May, has anyone tried this avenue, I would be delighted to hear from anybody, with any suggestions advice of any sort. Pain killers every four hours every day cannot be the only answer.

Kind regards

Janie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: