Kristie

Fri Apr 25 15:35:52 2003

Hi Kristie, Lisa is so right....it is so exciting to find out there IS hope out of the misery. We want to share it with the others! My desire is to see everyone become pain free. Life is too short to live in pain! I just know that hoping for SprayGel won't make it happen for you or anyone else......also, to inform everyone that it isn't only the SprayGel that is needed!! That is not the cure-all. You must have Skill behind the Spray! We are only telling you what we know to be true......and if that sounds like an infomercial, I am sorry. We have been at point "A". My daughter was there for a miserable 13 years of her life! She can't even remember what a "normal" body feels like! Wouldn't you be upset if we WEREN'T telling you? I certainly would be! I thank God for Lisa, Sally, Carolyn, Tonya, and any others that have posted their success. Their stories made me want to get Melissa there! If you cannot see any possible way to get to Dr. Kruschinski, e mail me personally and I will call you. We can discuss the possibilities. I stand on the word that says, "With God, all things are possible." That means ALL. Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: