Re: I MISS CINDY

Thu Apr 10 15:09:12 2003

So much about worrying about me not posting huh?

Can someone tell me why we have to be so careful in here about speaking our minds when almost 100% of the time my mind anyway is on drugs? My whole personality changes and this is the way I will be forever unless something changes. My friends and family see a huge change in my personality. So now just as I have found this board.....I have to watch every word I say? Maybe I am all wrong here...but I wanted to vent and dump everything on here.. I some advice on if this is what to be expected or not before I get banned. Thanks..... Kristie

--
Kristie

t Thu, 10 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: > >Hi, > >I just read your post, and thought I would reply. Cindy has had a few problems with her posts. She was told that there were certain things that she could not say in her posts. It has something to do with the new rules. She is hanging in there, she is passing meds whole again. But I am not sure if she is going to come back to posting. I am sure she reads and she may start to post to individuals.. She was hurt badly emotionally, When she did post she would say things that really came from her heart and she was told to stop using the phrases that we all know she dirrects to everyone that she loves and cares about. I will tell Cindy that you are thinking of her and that everyone here wants her to come back. > >Thanks for thinking about her. > >-- >Linda Garcia >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: