Re: FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 26 06:50:28 2003

Dear Brenda, Nice to meet you:-) I am sooooo sorry about all your Devil pain and frustration :-( I know all to well how it is waiting for some kind of pain control and not seeing any relief any time soon I mean you are in pain and you need Relief NOW not several months from now :-( The last Pain Dr. I waited to see told me that all my pain was beacuse I was molested when I was 12 yrs. old and that women who are abused in anyway have chronic abdominal Pain and I needed counsling not pain medicine and all I had was IBS which I call a Dr.s line of(Instant Bull Sh#%)and would I like to read his friends book about IBS. I DON"T THINK SO!!! I am Happly married with 2 wonderful Boy's and had no problems in that area of my life until I had the tubligation from He#% 9 years ago! If it was all in my head then why did this last WONDERFUL surgeon save my life by finding my colon and vaginal cuff fused together and pinned down by adhesions,8 other adhesions and several twists and kinks in my bowels! So Please don't give up my freind for there is hope :-)Don't let this Disease win! We are here to help you fight this Battle, you are not ALONE!! You are in my Prayers, Brenda.(((((BIG HUGS))))

--
THERE ARE BLESSINGS IN EVERYTHING
Blessings come in many guises
That God alone in Love devises,
And sickness which we Dread so much
Can bring a very "healing Touch"-
For often on the "WINGS OF PAIN"
The Peace we sought before in vain
Will come to us with "Sweet Surprise"
For God is merciful and wise-
And through long hours of Tribulation
God gives us time for Meditation,