Patti Grey Wolf :-)

Sun Jan 26 07:29:28 2003

Dear Patti:-) Sorry I have not Welcomed you to the Board but I have been away myself because of Adhesion Surgery:-( I just wanted to let you know that WE ALL have to make our OWN descions about having more surgery Only YOU can do that! I had to do some real Soul searching,praying and talking to my adhesion family before I I desided to have this last surgery and even my oldest son did not me to go through with it:-( But I was no longer living I was just exsiting, I was surviving on Ensure and Jello and could nolonger care for myself or my Family!I had a life changing moment when I heard someone say on a TV show If you would do anything for your boy's,if you would die for them then why not LIVE for them and that is when I chose to LIVE for them by going through with the Surgery and by the Grace of God and The wonderful surgeon he saved my life with this last surgery, my recovery has been very slow butI am getting stronger everyday :-) You are in my prayers my new Friend and Praying your surgery will give you the relief from your Devil Pain!!!!

--
THERE ARE BLESSINGS IN EVERYTHING
Blessings come in many guises
That God alone in Love devises,
And sickness which we Dread so much
Can bring a very "healing Touch"-
For often on the "WINGS OF PAIN"
The Peace we sought before in vain
Will come to us with "Sweet Surprise"
For God is merciful and wise-
And through long hours of Tribulation
God gives us time for Meditation,