I am scared

Thu Jan 16 18:52:22 2003

Hello My name is Teena. I've been married for 7 years to my Dh. I am 29 years old. I live in Michigan. I have 2 children Dd who is 9 and Ds who is 3 1/2. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. My GYN just did a Laparoscopy on me Tuesday Jan. 14, 2003. He spoke with my Mom after the surgery and told her that he found adhesions and lesions, and that I would probably need a hysterectomy to take the uterus out. I posted on a site that I frequented about this, and one of the wonderful gals there gave me the link to this site. I am glad I have found it. I have lots of questions!! I am very scared and nervous about having the hysterectomy but if that is what will make everything better, than I am all for it. When I started reading on this site it scared me even more! The only other surgery I had was a tubal ligation the day after my son was born. Could anyone please direct me to the things I need to read?! I had no idea the adhesions were bad! I thought by taking the uterus out it would make everything okay. If anyone is interested in emailing me, my email is tena2u@yahoo.com.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: