Re: I am scared

Tue Jan 21 19:58:55 2003

Hi Teena - I'm Christine

I am new to this site also. I found it only 2-3 weeks ago and have addicted since. I am a 10yr sufferer and as you will find out - everyone (at one point) have felt that they are alone in this suffering.

I have found this site packed with information and an outpouring of support. So I hope that you will never feel alone in your suffering again.

I glad to here that your barrier surgery is giving you pain free days and nights. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

--
Christine

At Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Teena wrote: > >Hello My name is Teena. I've been married for 7 years to my Dh. I am >29 years old. I live in Michigan. I have 2 children Dd who is 9 and Ds >who is 3 1/2. >I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. My GYN just did a Laparoscopy on me >Tuesday Jan. 14, 2003. He spoke with my Mom after the surgery and told >her that he found adhesions and lesions, and that I would probably need >a hysterectomy to take the uterus out. >I posted on a site that I frequented about this, and one of the >wonderful gals there gave me the link to this site. I am glad I have >found it. I have lots of questions!! I am very scared and nervous about >having the hysterectomy but if that is what will make everything better, >than I am all for it. >When I started reading on this site it scared me even more! The only >other surgery I had was a tubal ligation the day after my son was born. >Could anyone please direct me to the things I need to read?! I had no >idea the adhesions were bad! I thought by taking the uterus out it would >make everything okay. >If anyone is interested in emailing me, my email is tena2u@yahoo.com.

--
Christine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: