Re: new victim

Thu Jan 16 01:36:40 2003

Linda, I also had my children C-Section. It was in 1967, at a time when doctors didn't jump the gun and do a C-Section at the drop of a hat as allot do now-a-days.

I was in seconds apart extremely hard labor "with my water broke" for 16 hours and the baby wouldn't (couldn't) come down. I was out of my mind in pain. Me and my baby would have died if they waited any longer. (I heard them say this and my doctor also told me afterward i was lucky to be alive).

I was rushed for X-ray which revealed I am too small to deliver normal. I was rushed for emergency C-Section. Due to waiting so long to do a C-Section I got a staff infection of my incision and it burst wide open a few days later, had to burn my clothing, sheets etc,....lots of commotion! I was put in isolation. Again I almost died and ran a fever of 107.

The incision had to grow closed by itself from the inside-out which took 3 months and daily irrigations and cutting of scar tissue.

This is what started all my adhesion problems and was totally unavoidable, unless I never would have had kids. I do believe waiting until near death probably made me even more susceptible to adhesions!

JEAN

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: