Re: Dear Dr. Moore,

Wed Jan 8 18:53:09 2003

Dear Dr.Moore, yes, I would have to agree with Sally, the sad part is, you nor any doctor out there, can relate to what pain we go through, the daily struggles, the depression, some of us are unable to work any longer, many of us are very young, with very young children, just beginning our lives!!!!! Only to be stripped of a "normal life". Too many doctor's tell us to go home, suffer, sorry there is nothing we can do! This attitude has got to stop, we need help, and we for so long have relied on our caregiver's to educate themselves, to help us......well, it hasn't happened, we have come together here on this forum, to help one another, to give support, to FIND help...if that means spending money, money in which, is nothing when it comes to one's health, then so be it!!!!!! I would also advise yourself, and hundreds of other's out there, to please consider, researching, and try to understand what it is that each and everyone of us is going through, it's an utter nitemare!!!!! Please, i am not trying in anyway shape or form, to discredit anyone doctor out there, but rather, pleading with you , to learn more, and instead of telling us to go home, tell us, you are trying, you are researching, and that you CARE, AND UNDERSTAND!!!!! We are all human, just like your' wife, your' daughter, son , husband, mother , father etc......we want to live, we want to see our children grow up, we want to take care of our children, and get through our day's , just like you do!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for at least dropping in, and maybe reading through some of our stories, that is a very nice first step....please, come back, and inform us, of any new happenings that you may find out there!!!!!!

Cherryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: