It's me - Chrissie Damon....

Sun Dec 22 10:08:59 2002

Hi there, ;) First, I have to apologize for not keeping up with my email. It's been a little hectic here at the Damon household. Last week I was diagnosed with breast cancer and it's still sinking in this brain of mine. We have a rule in the house that only one of us can be crazy at a time, so I'm letting Pete be crazy first...but he better hurry up... I want my turn...hee hee hee. Good news though, the doc said he hates to see cancer patients, but because he has to, he would like to see patients like me. The cancer is caught early YEA! I'll be going through radiation first - 5 days on 2 days off. Then I'll have another biopsy to see where the "C" is and to see if I have to have chemo. The doc said he thinks the radiation will do the job! Isn't that terrific news or what?! Gads, I just cut 12 inches off of my hair, I would hate to have to loose what I have and not making a wig for myself with the hair that was cut! CRUD! Sorry to just spring this on you, but I wanted you to know I'm not ignoring emails, I'm trying to catch up. I promise to get better with that. PLUS - I'm going to be changing my email address next week. I'm finally going on CABLE and off this slow, turtle like, phone line crapola! I pray for you all the time, always on my mind and in my heart......... Love and hugs, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: