Re: Fwd: Response from Senator Thomas I thought all of ya would like to see this

Mon Dec 16 19:51:27 2002

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_4239.1dc6.5e60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

THANKS LINDA, I WAS ONE THAT POSTED ABOUT TELLING THE SENATOR ABOUT ADHESIONS. I AM GOING TO TRY AND GET THE BALL ROLLING AROUND HERE ALSO.

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:58:42 -0600 linda garcia <lindalaramie@yahoo.com> writes: To let you all know, I sent a letter that someone else had posted on the site, last month sometime. when we decided to get the ball rolling with the government. I also wrote back to him today, about adhesions and ard. I aslo had told him about it in the first letter. If we can all send that letter to all the senators in every state, we might see some action. I will go to the archives and see if I can find it. I had to change a couple of things that pertained to wyoming and that is it. Let's go for it guys. Love, LInda

writes:</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid"> <P>To let you all know, I sent a letter that someone else had posted on the site,&nbsp; last month sometime.&nbsp; when we decided to get the ball rolling with the government.&nbsp; I also wrote back to him today, about adhesions and ard.&nbsp; I aslo had told him about it in the first letter.&nbsp; </P> <P>If we can all send that letter to all the senators in every state, we might see some action.&nbsp; I will go to the archives and see if I can find it.&nbsp; I had to change a couple of things that pertained to wyoming and that is it.</P> <P>Let's go for it guys.</P> <P>Love, </P> <P>LInda</P> <P><BR> <HR SIZE=1> Internet Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_4239.1dc6.5e60--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: