Re: some advice please?

Wed Dec 11 17:06:13 2002

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_2194.42c1.5573 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

HI I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN, I JUST HAD A TOTAL ABDOMINAL HYSTERECTOMY TAKEN BOTH OVARIES AND APPENDECTOMY AND I AM ONLY 30YR OLD ALSO. I HAVE TWO KIDS AND CAN NOT HAVE ANYMORE. ALOT OF PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH THIS, BUT MY PERIODS WERE SO BAD THAT I FELT LIKE I HAD THE FLU ALL MONTH LONG. ON TOP OF IT I HAVE SEVERE ARD (ADHESION RELATED DISORDER.) IF YOU WANT TO TALK EMAIL ME ANY TIME arshal@juno.com I AM ONLY 3WKS POST OP AND I AM GLAD IT WAS DONE. I WOULD RATHER GO THREW MENOPAUSE NOW THAN HAVE KEPT ON SUFFERING. TRUELY A FRIEND NICHOLE

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:50:20 -0600 linda garcia <lindalaramie@yahoo.com> writes: Hi all hope you are all hanging in there today. I know all of you are telling me not to have the hysterectomy, but since last month's period and this one, I can't take it anymore. I have always had painful periods, but these have been the worst, I have been wanting to just die for the last couple days. I took 2 ultram this morning with 4 advil, It did not touch the pain this time. What am I to do? I took two more 6 hours later and it finally took the "edge" off. I am so confused I am 30 done haveing kids so please let me know what ya'll think love Linda Garcia

writes:</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid"> <P>Hi all hope you are all hanging in there today.&nbsp; I know all of you are telling me not to have the hysterectomy, but since last month's period and this one, I can't take it anymore.&nbsp; I have always had painful periods, but these have been the worst, I have been wanting to just die for the last couple days.&nbsp; I took 2 ultram this morning with 4 advil, It did not touch the pain this time.&nbsp; What am I to do?&nbsp; I took two more 6 hours later and it finally took the "edge" off.</P> <P>I am so confused I am 30 done haveing kids so please let me know what ya'll think</P> <P>love</P> <P>Linda Garcia</P> <P><BR> <HR SIZE=1> Internet Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_2194.42c1.5573--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: