Re: Has anyone tried Emu Oil with MSM to relieve pain?

Wed Dec 11 17:51:13 2002

Dearest Lynn, I get the Emu oil free because of a bussiness venture between my best friend and the manufacturer of the company. I took the Emu oil to my pain management Dr. and he told me that because of all of the pain and surguries that I have had,that it may take up to six months or more to get the full affects of the oil. He said that he would recommend that I continue to use it as long as it is available to me for free, and that I may one day recieve a bit of relief from it. I also took him a small bottle of straightDMSO, which is a horse linament, and my Dr. said not to touch that because it has not been approved by the FDA for use on humans. I did use it for a while and got huge boils in the middle of my vertabrae, which had to be drained with a huge needle, somewhat like they use to drain a knee. I refuse to ever use DMSO again, but the Emu oil is a great product. The only bad thing about using the Emu Oil is that it is expensive unless you have a contact. I even have a bottle for my pups, in case they have a sore spot that needs ointment for a few days. All in all, the Emu Oil is a good product, however a person may have to use the product for a period of months to achieve medium relief, other than the expense and the lenght of time needed to obtain relief, I would rate it an A. Send me an E-Mail and let me know how you are doing after your procedure please. Prayer, hugs, love and care for you are reaching Gods throne for you about now! I keep you in my prayers, In His Love .............Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: